Last update: January 23, 2019
Anxious to protect your personal data, we are committed to ensuring the best level of protection for your data in accordance with the European and French regulations applicable to it in terms of personal data protection.
For any information on the protection of personal data, you can also consult the website of the Commission Informatique et Liberté www.cnil.fr
WHO ARE WE ?
Fleux SARLet we process your personal data as data controllers.
Postal address: 39 rue Sainte Croix de la Bretonnerie, 75004 Paris
Email of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
YOUR DATA IS USED TO:
Among other purposes, we will use your data (obtained online at www.fleux.com or physically in our physical stores in Paris) to manage your registration as a user, manage the purchase of products or services, answer your questions as well as only for the sending of personalized communications if you have expressed your wish to receive them.
We will process some of your data depending on the products, services or features you wish to have at each moment. In general, these are:
- Your identification data: surname, first name, language, country, contact data, etc.
- Payment information: payment data (not stored), information on your purchases, your orders, your returns, etc.
- Connection, geolocation and navigation data
- Commercial information: subscription to newsletters
When we ask you to enter your personal data to allow your access to one of the features or one of the services of the Platform, remember that certain boxes will be marked as mandatory, since these are data whose we need to provide the service in question or to allow you to access this functionality. Thus, if you decide not to provide us with this data, it is possible that your registration as a user cannot be concluded successfully or that you will not be able to take advantage of these services or these functionalities.
- Manage your registration as a user of the www.fleux.com website or as part of the Fleux loyalty program (in store). If you decide to register in store or on our site, we will need to process your data to identify you as a user and allow you to access the different types of features, products and services that are available to you as a user. registered user. You can delete your user account by contacting us via Customer Service.
- Implementing, applying and executing the purchase or service contract concluded in the store or on our site. This data will allow us to contact you for updates or communications of information regarding the products or services concluded, including sending quality surveys on the services or products provided (information on the availability of items, sending invoices, etc).
- Manage payment for purchased products or services. Your bank details will be kept by our partner Adyen, payment platform, in order to be able to carry out the payment of your order, as well as to make any refunds. Your bank details are not kept by Fleux.
- Prevent possible fraud against our site or against yourselves.
- Respond to requests or requests made through Customer Service channels. Only the data strictly necessary to manage or resolve your query or request.
- Send commercial communications, such as newsletters. If you are subscribed to our newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including sending targeted information about our products or services (based on your purchase history). Any commercial use (sending of newsletters for example) is only made with your agreement (check “I wish to receive newsletters”). You can change your preferences at any time (on the “my account” page) to avoid this commercial use.
- Set up promotional actions. For access to specific promotional offers (Private Sales, contests, etc.), your data will be used to give you access to them or to be able to communicate through various means.
- Analyze ergonomics and quality to improve our services. By accessing our site www.fleux.com, you are informed that we will process your browsing data for analysis and statistical purposes, to understand how users interact with our site, in order to be able to improve.
Your personal data will be processed as long as you remain a user of the site, a member of the loyalty program, or a subscriber to our communications. You can unsubscribe at any time via the "my account" page of the site, or by contacting our Customer Service. Bank details are not retained.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
We share your data with service providers who help us or who provide the necessary support, whether they are external collaborators with whom we have concluded an agreement, located in the European Union.
Access to your personal data is permitted to third parties whom we use to provide you with certain services, i.e.:
Fraud detection and prevention entities
technology service providers
Suppliers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services
Service providers related to customer service
Suppliers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising
You have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data. In some cases, you also have other rights, for example the right to object to the processing of your data or the right to portability. To exercise your right to access, rectify or delete your personal data, simply contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have given us your consent to process your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time, via the “my account” page or by contacting our Customer Service directly.
INFORMATION RELATING TO COOKIES
WHAT IS A COOKIE ?
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your PC, phone or other device to collect data about your browsing on that site. Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and make it more pleasant. They do not cause any harm to your computer.
WHAT PURPOSES ARE COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main purpose of our cookies is to optimize your browsing experience. For example, they make it possible to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during navigation and during subsequent access.
The data collected through Cookies allows us to improve our site, by making estimates relating to the numbers and patterns of use, by adapting the site to the interests of each user, by speeding up searches, etc.
WHAT PURPOSES ARE COOKIES NOT USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
We do not store in the Cookies we use any sensitive personal information, such as your address, password, credit or debit card details, etc.
You can perform this operation at any time.
What cookies are used on this site and for what purposes?
For more information about cookies on the site, and to change your settings, please visit our cookie settings page.